Hello guys! October is about to end and my blog is still not updated! I wasn’t able to post a blog entry ‘cos my whole October has been so busy! When September was about to end, I told myself, “I’m gonna own October 2012 ‘cos it’s my favorite time of the year.” Well, you get what you want so… I had a super awesome October! Let me share the reasons why October was sooo awesome!
- It’s my birth month! And a lot of my friends are October celebrants too! Birthdays are always happy so I’m surrounded with a lot of happy people. Their happy vibes are contagious!
- I celebrated my birthday in a very simple way but I must say that it’s one of the happiest birthday celebrations I ever had.
- Last October 15, 2012, I received a call from the HRMDD. They told me that my application is accepted and I will be able to start with my dream job at my dream workplace first quarter of 2013.
- I got a lot of decent job offers. I’m not sure if it’s really “a lot” but considering the difficulty of getting a job that actually pays these days, being offered with more than three jobs is a blessing.
- I no longer belong to the pool of unemployed professionals.
- My best friends and I finally opened our online shop! (Please do visit us here.)
- I won a lot of new friends and met a lot of cool people.
- I got a lot of nice things for myself. Yknow, retail therapy and impulsive buying!
- Aside from having retail therapy more often than usual, I also go out, dine out and hang out with the people I love more often than usual.
- I was able to see David Guetta at the MOA Arena. Partied with a lot of celebrities and danced the night away with Guetta’s sick beats. That night was too damn cool.
- I’m able to finally update myself with the latest TV series and movies. Thanks to Miss Vimara Mariel Bolisay.
- I finally get to enjoy a worry-free sleep and finally able to wake up with a smile on my face.
A lot of reasons to smile and to be happy about! Great October 2012 indeed! I hope you, my dear readers, had a blast this month too!